Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hello. Get to know me and my mission for this blog...

Hello Internet World...

I am new to this. Opening up to "the world". 
I have something I want to discuss... my, your, our PERIOD! My journey.

Well, I started my period later than most. I was 16 and a half! I distinctly remember feeling left out of the woman club. It was odd. Anyway, I digress. 

I (and my sister, mother, grandmother etc.) have always had a very painful period. A very heavy flow, terrible cramps, and nasty headaches. I started using pads in the very beginning because when I tried tampons for the first time it hurt like HELL. Eventually, I switched to tampons when I was 17 or 18 and that's what I have been using since then. Of course I had brief hiatuses when I had my babies... whatta relief! 

My whole mission for this blog is to share the newest revelation I had in June. I was watching Mtv (I'm not too old, trust me!) and on Girl Code they mentioned a Diva Cup. I was all, WTF is a Diva Cup??? Google! I was disgusted and intrigued at the same time and started researching... I was elbow deep in several websites and became more intrigued than disgusted. I watched YouTube videos, read blogs, reviews... you get the picture. 

While on the Diva Cup website I found out that the grocery store five seconds from my house sold it. Bonus for me because I'm still not sold on purchasing things off the internet. Don't judge! Well, I drove that day and bought it and that's when the obsession started...


Thanks for reading! 
xo - S

No comments:

Post a Comment